Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Recent Work: Getting home.

I recently visited my friend Anna Reser in Norman, Oklahoma,  where she's going to school for her master's degree in physical science (Focusing on images of the American space program).
I flew into Dallas since it's about $200 cheaper than flying into Oklahoma city.  Unfortunately for Anna,  two days before my flight home,  something fell out of her car's engine.  Fortunately for me,  there's a commuter train that runs from Norman to Fort Worth, with a connection to Dallas.
What was supposed to be a 3 hour ride, with a 2 hour stop and finished by another hour of train riding ended up being an 8 hour non-stop train ride.



More rails after the jump








Never in my life have I been so happy to go through airport security and pay too much money for a fast food sandwich.





No comments:

Post a Comment