Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Blobbies are taking over!!!!!


These things are multiplying like Tribbles.
This is an older picture of some of the blobby sculptures I've been working on this year. They are made from New Mexico Clay's Cashmere porcelaineous clay body, with various cone 6 glazes.
I've sold a few of the ones pictured here, but many remain in my house. And still I make more. They are taking over much of my free space, and because I can't stand to shut them up in boxes, I will be triple-ing my efforts to get them posted to my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/TinTongued .
Be on the lookout for some sweet incentives in the shop to take these off my hands...discounts...free goodies...plus, they are so nice to hold and fondle. Updates to follow ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment